Thursday, October 21, 2010

stay at home all the day

     Hello,everyone.Do you think the school is getting busy after we finished the mid-term exam?We have a lot of homework at this weekend.So we don't have any spare time to do other things like shopping or go to a party.But if you just stay at home you can also have some fun.
     I want tell you guys if I lead a sedentary life I will do something really exciting.First I will get up at 5:30 am and have a morning jogging.Next I would like to do breakfast for myself.I won't spend a long time exposure before screen because it is very easy to indulged in some games.So when I finished the homework I usually read some books like<<Alexander the Great>>,this kind of book can help me to understand the different culture and history.Before I go to bed I usually listened some music and  watering my flowers.I like all kinds of flowers and there is a photo that I took last year.
     I think you guys probably don't believed me that I can get up so early because I don't believe too.but if next time I stay at home alone I will to try these ideas.
Have a nice weekend!!

5 comments:

  1. is that true...? sounds like very gooooooooood student...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really like the picture of your flower! I have some houseplants too, but I always forget to water them . . . . . my poor plants!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i think is nobody to date u ~ so u stay at home !!! wahaha

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh my god , keith do not say something like this for a woman next time , and you bo I agree with you but for me I like go out lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. that so grate Bo, and your flower so beaytiful to.....^-^

    ReplyDelete