Sunday, November 7, 2010

I love skating






     This weekend is amazing because I went to skating with my friends.I thought I will do it well  because in China I lived in a very north city that is always snow and the road is always icy in winter.But when I arrived at OVAL center I felt it is not easy that I imaged.The ice is too slipping that I can't stable and until I fall down twice that I felt better.But I still can't move quickly like a normal slider.Though I need more practice and fell down again and again but I still like skating.It makes me relax and I enjoy the happy time with my friends.
         Tomorrow I will go to cinema to see a movie and this is the first time I go to a cinema when I came here.I am not sure if I can understand without Chinese subtitles or not.Bot I don't care.I just want to feel the feeling in the cinema.If you like watch movies may be you can go with me next time.
         I am so tired because I was very nervous when skating and I am also took part in a yoga class the day before yesterday.I should not do so many exercises but tonight I can have a good sleep.I will show you some pictures later.
         All of you guys,good night.

7 comments:

  1. I used to love skating at the Olympic Oval. It can be tricky the first couple of times, but you'll get the hang of it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i can't skating =___= because i very very
    afraid to fall down~ it is so hurt =__='''''

    ReplyDelete
  3. nice
    I hope one day I can go skating

    ReplyDelete
  4. skating is hard, but you need to practic more before you start doing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bon courage,si tu fais des efforts, tu auras fraire des progres sur ski!

    ReplyDelete