Thursday, October 14, 2010

     Hello,everyone.How about your thanks giving day.I really have a beautiful weekend because I and some friends I met in the BOW VALLEY church were drove 7 hours to someplace to see red fish which give me a big sensation.The fish called Salmon.This is the first time I saw it. We left Calgary at 5:30 am and we ate lunch at halfway.When we arrived there it is 12 am.I was so exciting that I can saw the Salmon so clearly.They are beautiful and strongly animals that i have never seen before.They have tenacious vitality because they need to upstream.The river is very shallow and the Salmon is difficult to swim.Some of them are died and some of the can not move.I took a lots of pictures and I want show you guys one of them.
    And next day we went to the beautiful city which is famous of various wine.Because it autumn so you can see many colors are mixed.We visited the winery and taste several of wines but I don't like to drink wines because I always  feel dizzy when i drink it.

3 comments:

  1. That is such an exciting adventure! I'm so jealous of you. Seeing those salmon must have been so amazing!!!

    ReplyDelete